Book List 4th Class 2017-2018
- Ceartlitriú 4 (C.J.Fallon.)
- *Bun go Barr 4 (C.J.Fallon)
- *Foclóir. (An Comhlacht Oideachais)
- Graiméar Le Chéile Rang 3 & 4 (Ed-co)
- Just Handwriting (4th Class) Cursive Handwriting Programme (educate.ie)
- Spelling Made Fun E (Just Rewards)
- *Chambers New School Dictionary (C. J. Fallon)
- Excercise your English 4 (Ed-co)
- *Mathemagic 4 (C .J. Fallon)
- Master your Maths 4 (C.J. Fallon)
- *Table Book.(This book has been collected by 3rd class teacher-no need to buy another one.) (Fallons)
- Small World-Geography & Science –Textbook & Activity Book (CJ Fallon)
- Small World-History (Text book only) (CJ Fallon)
- Philips Post-Primary School Atlas New Edition.
- Grow in Love 4th class (Veritas)
- Tin Whistle D
Books marked * may be available secondhand.
Scoil Ghobnatan Homework Journal available in school in September cost €3.
- Hardback A4 copy
- 10x 88 Page Copies
- 2 x 120 Square page Maths Copies
- 40 pocket display folder
All copies and books to be covered and clearly labelled.
Stationery: 2 Red biros, pencils, eraser, ruler, 2 large pritt stick, scissors, colouring pencils. (all these to be labelled)
Art , Photocopying and Insurance, Stamped Addressed Envelope : €27.00
€5.00 towards the cost of Literacy lift-off (to be to the class teacher). This entitles the children to the use of a wide range of reading material, and covers the cost of an LLO folder for each child.
2 Small Hand Towels and Toilet Bag.
School Uniform: The full school uniform must be worn at all times. The uniform consists of a grey pinafore/pants, blue shirt, school tie, grey cardigan/jumper with school crest. Black, brown, or navy shoes are required, as are plain black, navy, white, red or grey tights. School tracksuits may only be worn for drama, basketball or other sporting activities. A blue polo shirt may be worn in June and September (optional). Runners may only be worn with tracksuits.