3rd Class Book List 2017-2018
- *Bun go Barr 3 (C.J.Fallons)
- Ceart Litriú 3 (C.J.Fallons)
- Graiméar le Chéile Rang 3 agus 4 (Ed-co)
- Exercise your English 3 (Ed-co)
- Literacy Lift-off contribution €5.00 (to be paid to class teacher).
- *Chambers New School Dictionary (C.J.Fallons)
- Spelling Made Fun Book D (Just Rewards)
- Just Handwriting 3rd Class Cursive Handwriting Programme (Educate.ie)
- Master your Maths 3 (C.J.Fallons)
- *Mathemagic 3 (Fallons).
- *Fallons Table Book. – (collected by 2nd class teacher)
- Small World History Textbook 3rd class (C.J. Fallons)
- Small World Geography & Science Textbook 3rd class (C.J. Fallons)
- Grow in Love 3rd class Primary 5 (Veritas)
- ‘D’ Tin Whistle available in school for €5.00
Books marked with * may be available secondhand. (Textbooks only).
Stationery: 2 pencils, eraser, pencil parer, 2 red biros, ruler, colouring pencils/crayons-NOT MARKERS, 2 large Pritt sticks,(with child’s name on them) child’s scissors (labelled)
- 10 x 88 Page Copy Books
- 2 x 88 Page Sum Copies
- 1 x 128 Page hardback copies “9 x 7 Ormond Series”
- 1 A 4 Display Folder or Binder.(40 pockets)
All copies and books to be covered and clearly labelled
Art and Photocopying and Insurance, stamped addressed envelope €27.00
Scoil Ghobnatan Homework Journal available in school in September cost €3.00
Two small hand towels.
School Uniform: The full school uniform must be worn at all times. The uniform consists of a grey pinafore/pants, blue shirt, school tie, grey cardigan/jumper with school crest. Black, brown, or navy shoes are required, as are plain black, navy, white, red or grey tights. School tracksuits may only be worn for drama, basketball or other sporting activities. A light blue polo shirt may be worn in June and September (optional). Runners may only be worn with tracksuits.