Junior Infants Work at Home – Week: March 30th – April 3rd 2020
- Sounds: Revise all sounds in Sound Bag. Your child should know each sound in their bag.
Jolly Phonics App can be downloaded which contains all the songs, letter formation and short words associated with each sound.
- Tricky Word: Revise all Tricky Words in the bag. Encourage your child to say each of the tricky words quickly and to put each Tricky Word into a sentence. Encourage your child to identify and say the Tricky Words in their poems or in story books at home?
- Nursery Rhyme Folder: Revise all poems in the folder. Encourage your child to say them independently.
- Blending Lists: Revise and read over words in the lists in the Homework Copies. Your child may be able to write some short words of their own by breaking up the word into its individual sounds e.g. c-a-t –cat, d-o-g – dog, m-a-n –man…etc.
- Number Work: Count forwards to 10. Count back from 5. What number comes before / after ….? Which number is bigger / smaller ….3 or 5 …etc ?
Please complete the next page in these workbooks:
- Cracking Maths
- Sounds Make Words
- Pre Reading Activity Book
- Grow In Love: (The next 2 pages – Easter theme)
RTEHomeSchool launches this Monday. A daily, scheduled virtual classroom for all primary school children. Watch it weekdays on RTE2 from 11am, anytime on the RTE Player and get all the resources at rte.ie/learn