5th Class Work at Home – Week: May 5th – May 8th 2020
- Correct Master Your Maths [answers below]
- No Master Your Maths this week, we will do some Revision worksheets instead!
Click on links for maths sheets:
- Tables Revision
- Time Revision 1
- Time Revision 2
- Revise Multiplication & Division tables (topmarks.com)
- Revise Maths Notes copy
- Am Don Léamh pg. 58 & 59
- Revise Irish Notes copy
Task: Research and create a fact file in your SESE copy on submarines or create a project on submarines.
Here are some quick videos you might like to watch:
Some things to research:
- Who invented the submarine?
- Why were submarines developed?
- How do submarines work?
- How do submarines move?
- What special features do submarines have?
Create your own submarine using materials at home. Can you make the submarine float and sink?
Here of some examples of materials you could use:
Listen to the song ‘Yellow Submarine’ by the Beatles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA
Listen to ‘Under the Sea’ from The Little Mermaid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA
Keep exercising each day. Try this week’s challenge or come up with your own!
10 Fascinating Facts About Me
Master Your Maths Answers
*Please email us if you have any questions or if you want to share children’s work*
|Ms. Murphy [Room 25]||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Murphy [Room 30]||email@example.com|