5th Class Work at Home – Week: March 30th – April 3rd 2020
● Correct previous 2 weeks of Master Your Maths (answers below)
● (Ms. Murphy – Room 30 Only) – Master Your Maths Week 27 Day 1-4 & Test
● (Ms. Murphy Room 25 & Mrs. Henderson Room 26) – Master Your Maths Week 26 Day 1-4 & Test
● Revise Multiplication & Division tables
● Revise Maths Notes copy
● Am Don Léamh pg. 52 & 53 (attached below if you do not have the book)
● Revise Irish Notes copy
● Unit 26 Learning & All Activities
● Project on The Famine (see below)
● Continue to read each day
● Listen to audiobooks e.g. www.worldofdavidwalliams.com
● YouTube – PE with Joe Wicks (The Body Coach)
● Zentangle Bunny (see below)
5th Class Project: The Famine (An Gorta Mór)
Task: Create a Poster or PowerPoint on The Famine.
Include information on the following:
√ Soup Kitchens
√ Tenant Farmers
√ Cottiers & Labourers
√ Potato Blight
√ Black ‘47
√ Coffin Ships
√ Relief Schemes
❖ You might like to include pictures/drawings/sketches.
❖ You can include fact boxes on any new information you have found out.
❖ If you can, research The Dunbrody Famine Ship.
❖ If you are creating a poster, you can write or type the information.
Art- Zentangle Bunny
The Zentangle method is a relaxing and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. We call these patterns, tangles. Here are some examples:
Practice drawing some of these tangles or create your own.
Draw a bunny and fill it in with some tangles! Add some cool glasses and a colourful background!
Am Don Léamh
Master Your Maths Answers 5th Class