5th Class Work at Home – Week: June 22nd – June 26th 2020
Click the button below to see a social story about having a teams call with my teacher. This may be very useful for some children prior to joining a group call.
When books are being collected from the school at the prescribed times for each class level during the week beginning Jan 11th, each pupil will receive a username and password which will allow them access to Microsoft Office365 – this online resource will allow each child access a range of Microsoft features such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (email) and Microsoft Teams.
The following video shows how to join a Microsoft Teams meeting:
Virtual School Tour
- Áras an Uachtaráin: https://president.ie/en/explore-visit/interactive-tour
- Kilmainham Gaol: http://kilmainhamgaolmuseum.ie/online-tour/
- The Great Wall of China: https://www.thechinaguide.com/destination/great-wall-of-china?mod=article_inline6th
- Other: https://www.google.ie/maps/about/treks/#/grid
This week’s Teams chat will take place on Wednesday. If you have already signed up for it, you will get an email with an invite by Monday afternoon. If you have not already signed up, please email your class teacher to be added before 12 noon on Monday.
We will be discussing:
- Show & Tell [if you have a piece of art/poem/project you would like to talk about- we would love to see it]
- Virtual School Tour- pick your favourite and talk about it [see links above]
- Memories of 5th Class
- Any other questions or concerns
Wishing you all a very happy, healthy & enjoyable summer.
Mrs. Henderson, Ms. Murphy & Ms. Murphy