5th Class Work at Home – Week: June 22nd – June 26th 2020
Click the button below to see a social story about having a teams call with my teacher. This may be very useful for some children prior to their first group call.
Please send your email to the class teacher – this will allow them to send an invite for your child to join a group meeting online via Microsoft Teams.
The following video shows how to join a Microsoft Teams meeting:
Virtual School Tour
- Áras an Uachtaráin: https://president.ie/en/explore-visit/interactive-tour
- Kilmainham Gaol: http://kilmainhamgaolmuseum.ie/online-tour/
- The Great Wall of China: https://www.thechinaguide.com/destination/great-wall-of-china?mod=article_inline6th
- Other: https://www.google.ie/maps/about/treks/#/grid
This week’s Teams chat will take place on Wednesday. If you have already signed up for it, you will get an email with an invite by Monday afternoon. If you have not already signed up, please email your class teacher to be added before 12 noon on Monday.
We will be discussing:
- Show & Tell [if you have a piece of art/poem/project you would like to talk about- we would love to see it]
- Virtual School Tour- pick your favourite and talk about it [see links above]
- Memories of 5th Class
- Any other questions or concerns
Wishing you all a very happy, healthy & enjoyable summer.
Mrs. Henderson, Ms. Murphy & Ms. Murphy