5th Class Work at Home – Week: April 20th – April 25th 2020
- Correct Master Your Maths [answers below]
- Master Your Maths Week 28 Day 1-4 & Test [Ms. Murphy Room 30 only]
- Master Your Maths Week 27 Day 1-4 & Test [Ms. Murphy Room 25 & Mrs. Henderson]
- Revise Multiplication & Division tables
- Revise Maths Notes copy
- Am Don Léamh pg. 54 & 55
- Revise Irish Notes copy
- Unit 27 Learning & all Activities
- Revise notes on Skeleton, Ear, Heart, Digestive System in SESE copy. Read Unit 7 ‘The Amazing Human Body’ in Geography & Science book.
- Make up a quiz [15- 20 questions & answers] on these topics.
- Continue to read each day
- Listen to audiobooks e.g. worldofdavidwalliams.com
- Spell You Name PE! [This can be done each day]
- Georgia O’ Keeffe Flowers
- Time Capsule Booklet
Extra activity: Children’s Book Bingo
*Scroll down for activities*
Am Don Léamh
Master Your Maths Answers 5th Class
Georgia O’ Keeffe Flowers
- Google images of flowers or pick a flower from your garden.
- Examine the flower up close. Look at all the details.
- Look at the examples below and watch the YouTube videos to get some ideas.
- Remember to draw the flower really big!
[You can use whatever you have at home- colouring pencils, markers, Twistables, paints etc]
Time Capsule Booklet