2nd Class Work at Home – Week: May 25th – May 29th 2020
Maths: Master Your Maths: Please complete weeks that you may not have finished.
See link below for mental maths games:
Cracking Maths: Revise every day. https://content.yudu.com/web/1yssw/0A224cw/CM2/html/index.html?origin=reader
Tables: Skip Counting 5s to 50 and 6s to 60
English: Spelling Made Fun + Activities. Put spellings into sentences.
Starlight: Reading from Combined Reading and Skills Book ‘World Book Day’ and complete activities pages 7-9 in your copybook.
For folensonline you must sign up on website (free of charge) to view the workbooks online.
- Go to ieand click register
- Select Teacher
- Fill in a username, email and password
- For Roll Number use the code: Prim20 for primary book resources
- When logged in please follow the following steps
- Search Starlight 2nd Class
- Starlight 2nd Class Resources
- Starlight Combined Reading and Skills Book for ‘World Book Day’
Gaeilge: Pick any two Spellings and Revise this week.
Duolingo is a free website that you can use to learn Gaeilge
CÚLA 4 Ar Scoil is starting Monday the 20th at 10am on TG4
Religion: Please continue to recite the prayers for First Holy Communion
In the Grow in Love programme we are looking at Inter- religious education – Places of Prayer
In the workbook please take a look at pages 62 & 63
Free Access to Grow in Love Online @ https://app.growinlove.ie/en/login
Use the following email and password
Email: email@example.com Password: growinlove
Life Cycle of a Butterfly page 81
In your project copy write your own sentence for each stage of the butterfly life cycle. Draw a picture for each stage.
P.E: Try and do 60 minutes of exercise each day
Art: Have fun and use your imagination with these silly drawing prompts!
- Draw a shark eating a cupcake.
- Draw a butterfly eating a steak.
- Draw yourself with a super power.
- Draw a piece of fruit in outer space.
- Draw a pineapple rollerblading.
- Draw a lemon making orange juice.
- Draw the strangest pair of glasses you can imagine.
Continue watching School Hub on RTE @ 11am