2nd Class Work at Home – Week: April 27th – May 1st 2020
2nd Class work for April 27th – 1st May
Maths: Master Your Maths: Monday to Friday plus weekly test.
Online maths games to help revision. http://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/mental-maths
Cracking Maths: Revise every day. https://content.yudu.com/web/1yssw/0A224cw/CM2/html/index.html?origin=reader
Tables: Revise Addition Tables
English: Continue with Spelling Made Fun + Activities. Put spellings into sentences.
Starlight: Reading from Core Reader ‘How to make a paper chain’ and complete activities from Skills book pg 54 – 57
For folensonline you must sign up on website (free of charge) to view the workbooks online.
- Go to FolensOnline.ieand click register
- Select Teacher
- Fill in a username, email and password
- For Roll Number use the code: Prim20 for primary book resources
- When logged in please follow the following steps
- Search Starlight 2nd Class
- Starlight 2nd Class Resources
- Core Reader for story on ‘How to make a paper chain’
- Skillsbook for activities
Gaeilge: Pick any two Spellings and Revise this week.
Duolingo is a free website that you can use to learn Gaeilge
Continue watching CÚLA 4 Ar Scoil at 10am on TG4
Religion: Please continue to recite the prayers for First Holy Communion
Theme 9 – We can live as Jesus asked
Free Access to Grow in Love Online @ https://app.growinlove.ie/en/login
Use the following email and password
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: growinlove
Small World: Theme – Africa
Workbook pages 73 – 75
P.E: Joe Wicks, Go Noodle, Just Dance
Art: Competition time! GET FITTER PICK LITTER!!
Continue watching School Hub on RTE @ 11am