2nd Class Work at Home – Week: April 20th – April 25th 2020
Maths: Master Your Maths: Monday to Friday plus weekly test.
Cracking Maths: Revise every day. https://content.yudu.com/web/1yssw/0A224cw/CM2/html/index.html?origin=reader
Tables: Revise Subtraction Tables
English: Spelling Made Fun + Activities. Put spellings into sentences.
Starlight: Reading from Core Reader ‘Stunt Performer’ and complete activities from Skillsbook pg 50 -54
For folensonline you must sign up on website (free of charge) to view the workbooks online.
- Go to FolensOnline.ieand click register
- Select Teacher
- Fill in a username, email and password
- For Roll Number use the code: Prim20 for primary book resources
- When logged in please follow the following steps
- Search Starlight 2nd Class
- Starlight 2nd Class Resources
- Core Reader for story on ‘Stunt Performer’
- Skillsbook for activities
Gaeilge: Pick any two Spellings and Revise this week.
Duolingo is a free website that you can use to learn Gaeilge
CÚLA 4 Ar Scoil is starting Monday the 20th at 10am on TG4
Religion: Please continue to recite the prayers for First Holy Communion
Free Access to Grow in Love Online @ https://app.growinlove.ie/en/login
Use the following email and password
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: growinlove
Revise Theme 7 & 8
P.E: Joe Wicks, Go Noodle, Just Dance
The Twits | A Cosmic Kids Yoga Adventure
Art: Make a Robot using recyclable material (cereal boxes, egg cartons, toilet roll).
Continue watching School Hub on RTE @ 11am